Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · March 25, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (40 min from Wilmington, NC) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Supplemental overage Needed starting March 25 until perm is hired.
- Derek D Dunlop.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit **.
- Avg number of patients/day: 16-18.
- Setting: Outpatient only (No inpatient responsibilities).
- Quick credentialing.
- Travel, lodging and malpractice insurance is covered **.
- Elevate Healthcare Consultants.
- Bread and Butter Family Practice.
- Client will consider most availability as long as it's not sporadic or inconsistent.
- Hours are Mon-Thur 9a - 5p and Fri 9a -12p.
- EMR: Epic.
- Specialty: Family Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Elevate Healthcare Consultants.