Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Clayton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medical Assistant & Support Staff.
- UNC Health Care Johnston/Clayton is seeking a Family Medicine physician near Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill.
- BLS Acls certified.
- Employed by UNC Physicians Network.
- No on site.
- North Carolina licensed.
- This busy practice has one MD and one NP currently.
- Vacation/Sick time.
- Base pay with bonus structure (Mgma).
- Ability to communicate proficiently in English.
- Excellent compensation and benefits.
- Health Insurance.
- Graduation from an accredited school of medicine.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00 40 hour week.
- Outpatient only.
- UNC Physicians Network (Uncpn) in partnership with Johnston Health is seeking a full time Board Certified Family Medicine physician to join Johnston Medical Associates in Clayton.
- Retirement Plan.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by UNC Healthcare .