Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
- Excellent benefits including Competitive Mgma salary, matching 401(k), malpractice insurance, CME allowance and paid time off.
- The new physician will join our current team of physicians in caring for patients for their primary care practice sites in High Point.
- Family oriented community with Affordable Cost of Living.
- We have been serving the needs of individuals and families in Greater High Point, Asheboro, Jamestown, Thomasville, Lexington and southwest Greensboro areas for more than 12 years and are growing our primary care network.
- UNC High Point Regional Hospital is seeking a BC Family Medicine Physician to join our growing team.
- Regional Physicians continues to offer the most advanced health care services in a caring, compassionate and professional environment.
- UNC Regional Physicians has 14 medical specialties in 20 convenient locations with more than 50 board certified physicians.
- Great work/life balance.
- Located in the Piedmont Triad region of central NC, we are just two hours from the NC mountains and 3 hours to the Outer Banks.
- We are a multi-specialty group of physicians practices, a wholly-owned subsidiary of High Point Regional Health.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by UNC Healthcare .