Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
- CME/dues allowance Relocation assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits/retirement package.
- Professional liability insurance.
- That is why we attract so many of the country's best doctors and why most of our team members have been with us for years.
- Outpatient practice opportunity for board-certified family medicine physician for hospital-employed position.
- Our mission is to improve the health of the communities we serve and lead the transformation of health care, with the best people providing the best care.
- Competitive base salary plus wRVU incentive.
- Annual quality bonus available.
- Pardee Hospital is a not-for-profit community hospital licensed for 222 acute care beds and is the second-largest employer in Henderson County with more than 1,200 team members.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by UNC Healthcare .