Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
- Pardee Hospital is a not-for-profit community hospital licensed for 222 acute care beds and is the second-largest employer in Henderson County with more than 1,200 team members.
- Annual quality bonus available.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Comprehensive benefits/retirement package.
- Competitive base salary plus wRVU incentive.
- Outpatient practice opportunity for board-certified family medicine physician for hospital-employed position.
- CME/dues allowance Relocation assistance.
- Our mission is to improve the health of the communities we serve and lead the transformation of health care, with the best people providing the best care.
- That is why we attract so many of the country's best doctors and why most of our team members have been with us for years.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by UNC Healthcare .