Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Kenansville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Live in River Landing, a private residential golf community.
- Guaranteed Annual Base Salary plus bonus incentives.
- Flexible schedule.
- No nights or weekends.
- Newly renovated building with state-of-the-art equipment including full lab, x-ray, Echo, and ultrasound.
- Outpatient only.
- Work with experienced, mentoring physicians.
- Strong referral and patient transport provided by Vidant Medical Center, a Level 1 academic medical center.
- Close proximity to NC beaches.
- Work Located within Multispecialty Clinic with Orthopedics and Cardiology.
- Enjoy 36 holes of championship golf, a state-of-the-art Sports and Fitness Center, indoor/outdoor pools, fishing, boating and hiking.
- Kenansville is 55 miles north of Wilmington-less than an hour from beautiful NC beaches, 45 miles from Jacksonville, and 80 miles southeast of Raleigh with easy access via I-40 to RDU International Airport.
- Vidant Duplin Hospital is an 81-bed, not-for-profit hospital located in Kenansville, NC.
- Student Loan Repayment & Residency stipend.
- Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Multispecialty Clinic- Kenansville are seeking two BC/BE Family Medicine or Med-Peds physicians. New graduates are encouraged. J-1 visas accepted.
- The newly renovated, 15-bed ER serves approximately 27,000 patients per year.
- Epic EMR system-wide.
- Vidant Duplin Hospital has full-time, 24/7 Hospitalist program for inpatient care.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Vidant Health