Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Belhaven) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Option to work primary care and immediate care.
- It's prime location on the Pamlico Sound offers exceptional year-round sailing, fishing and paddleboarding as well as a beautiful harbor, abundance of wildlife, and tributaries.
- Work with experienced, mentoring physicians.
- Flexible schedule: 3, 4, or 4 day work week.
- Guaranteed annual salary plus bonus incentives.
- Belhaven is a waterfront community, located just 20 from historic Bath and 30 minutes from Washington, NC.
- Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Multispecialty Clinic-Belhaven are seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician.
- New grads are encouraged.
- Student loan repayment/ Residency stipend.
- Epic EMR.
- Vidant Beaufort Hospital in Washington has a full-time, 24/7 Hospitalist program for inpatient care.
- The area is a sportsman's paradise.
- Outpatient only.
- Live near the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Newly constructed state-of-the-art facility.
- Services include: primary, preventative and immediate care, physical therapy, full lab, x-rays, and helicopter transport access.
- Vidant Beaufort Hospital, a 142 licensed-bed hospital, is a full service hospital with Level II nursery, and an active medical staff of over 50 physicians, representing over 20 specialties.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Vidant Health