Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Ahoskie) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 24/7 Hospitalist service for inpatient care.
- Located one hour from Greenville, home to East Carolina University (ECU), Lake Gaston in Littleton, NC and an i nternational airport in Norfolk, VA.
- Close proximity to NC and VA beaches.
- Ahoskie, NC is ideally located within close proximity to many metro cities and offers a moderate cost of living with a temperate climate and location to support a variety of year round outdoor activities, such as boating, kayaking, hunting, fishing, hiking, and golf.
- The Outer Banks' world-renowned beaches, Raleigh, Williamsburg and Richmond, VA are just a two-hour drive.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Draped in centuries-old cypress, magnolia, and crape myrtle, Edenton (voted one of America's Prettiest Towns by Forbes.
- Outpatient only.
- Vidant Medical Center, a Level 1 academic medical center, is affiliated with the Brody School of Medicine at ECU.
- Epic EMR system-wide.
- New graduates considered.
- Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Hospital, in Ahoskie, is a 114-bed, not-for-profit hospital offering a full range of services.
- Vidant Medical Group employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists in more than 85 locations.
- Vidant Medical Group is a multi-specialty group sponsored by Vidant Health, a not-for-profit eight hospital health care system serving 1 million people in eastern NC.
- Com) is a waterfront community and a unique showcase of architecture, culture, and Old South charm with spectacular sunsets over the Albemarle Sound.
- Student Loan Repayment & Residency Stipend.
- Strong referral and patient transport support provided by Vidant Medical Center, a Level 1 trauma and academic medical center in Greenville, NC.
- Ability to live in historic Edenton, Greenville, NC or Norfolk, VA areas.
- Guaranteed annual base salary plus bonus incentives.
- Flexible schedule.
- Edenton, NC is located 45 minutes from Ahoskie.
- J-1 visa candidates accepted.
- Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Family Medicine- Ahoskie are seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or IM-Peds physician for a new primary care clinic in Ahoskie, North Carolina.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Vidant Health