Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Windsor) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Four day work week.
- Epic EMR system-wide.
- Outpatient with some inpatient - Clinic located inside hospital.
- Guaranteed annual base salary plus bonus incentives.
- Vidant Bertie Hospital is a state-of-the-art facility 6-bed critical-access hospital featuring support from Academic Medical Center including telemedicine link to the Brody School of Medicine.
- Close to North Caroline and Virginia beaches.
- Windsor, NC is located just 20 miles from Edenton, NC, a historic waterfront community, two hours to the world-famous Outer Banks, NC, and 1 hours to the metro area of Norfolk, VA.
- Residency Stipend/ Sign-on bonus.
- Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Family Medicine in Windsor, NC are seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine or Med-Peds physician to join well-established practice with one Physician and APP.
- Student Loan Repayment - National Health Service Corps (Nhsc) Approved Site.
- 6-Bed Critical Access Hospital.
- New grads considered.
- Work with experienced, mentoring providers.
- J-1 visa accepted.
- Ability to live in beautiful Edenton, NC, located on the water.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Vidant Health