Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 100% clinical role.
- 1 city in the United States multiple times by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel & Leisure.
- Combining a fascinating heritage with contemporary appeal, each year more than four million people visit Charleston to enjoy its historic architecture, engaging cultural arts scene, world-class shopping and dining, Atlantic beaches and temperate climate for year-round outdoor activities.
- Outpatient only.
- Live and practice where others vacation!
- Epic EHR.
- The city's economy is anchored around the healthcare industry, Port of Charleston, multi-billion dollar visitor industry, and a growing manufacturing sector and military.
- Charleston, South Carolina, has been named the.
- Employed positions.
- 1 Hospital in the state (United States News & World Report).
- The Charleston region, which covers more than 3,100 square miles is a highly diverse market, strategically located on the Atlantic coast half-way between New York and Miami.
- Competitive salary and outstanding benefits.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Charleston, SC.
- Access to specialists.
- The Medical University of South Carolina is recruiting Family Medicine Physicians for multiple opportunities within its well-established, physician-managed primary care network.
- Musc Health, based in scenic Charleston, South Carolina, has professional opportunities available in established, as well, as newly opening clinics throughout Charleston.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago