Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Newton Grove) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Prescribes medication utilizing clinic formulary for outpatients as feasible.
- Emergency Closing Pay.
- 11 paid holidays.
- Requisitions on and off-site lab and x-ray exams as needed.
- Competitive salary.
- We are a small community offering quiet living with direct access to some of North Carolina's largest cities - only 15 minutes from Fayetteville and less than 45 minutes from Raleigh.
- Essential Duties AND.
- Health insurance premium contribution.
- Completion of residency training.
- A great working environment.
- Provide after hours phone consultation for established clinic patients and Saturday coverage at Newton Grove on the rotation schedule.
- Provides direct outpatient primary care to patients.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Newton Grove, NC.
- Current medical license to practice in North Carolina.
- Tuition loan repayment for eligible positions.
- Wellness programs.
- Assumes specified duties in the absence of the medical director.
- Act as the liaison with medical care resources when referral is needed and the medical director is not available.
- Participates in continuing education activities on- and off-site when appropriate and feasible.
- Provides back-up and consultation for nursing staff, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, residents, medical students and other students.
- When there are no patients to be attended to, participates in patient related activities.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Paid CME for providers.
- Board Certified in a primary care field.
- Voluntary long term disability.
- Graduate of an accredited school of medicine.
- 401(k) retirement program with a generous employer match and vesting schedule.
- Summary: Staff physicians provide services to the clients in accordance with their scope of practice.
- Flexible spending account for medical and dependent care expenses.
- Voluntary vision insurance.
- Short term disability.
- Employee assistance program.
- Reward and Recognition Programs for Colleagues.
- Flexible working hours.
- Participates in staff conferences to devise individual patient care plans, to revise and update clinic services, continuing quality improvement program and continuing education as appropriate.
- Grant application requirements, committees, recruitment and orientation as well as performance improvement activities, and peer review.
- Participates in other related activities affecting the clinic program e.
- Life insurance.
- Voluntary dental insurance.
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefit.
- Bilingual Spanish work culture.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago