Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work with highly-respected physicians treating all ages.
- 0 - 2 years of experience.
- Capable of seeing 20 - 30 patients per day.
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits package.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Charleston, SC.
- Eager to succeed in a growing marketplace.
- 3 Year Partnership track.
- These are a growth positions.
- Great work/life balance.
- Large, well-established multi-specialty private group is growing and seeking to add 3 physicians, 2 in Summerville, and 1 in Charleston.
- Fast-paced, high-volume offices.
- This regional medical center in Charleston, SC is seeking board certified/board eligible Family Medicine Physicians to address the growth in outpatient offices in the Charleston Market!
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago