Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Multi-specialty group of 55 MDs serving the Greater Greensboro area is lookng to add a Family Medicine physician to their Oak Ridge office.
- Competitive financial guarantee and a comprehensive fringe benefit package during the first two years with the group.
- This position does not qualify for J1 or H1 applicants.
- Opportunity to earn additional income "moonlighting" in the Walk-In Clinic, and relocation assistance.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified candidates only.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- You will be contacted immediately.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago