Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Walterboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Do you want to spend your early practice years being mentored by a very successful and experienced Family Practitioner?
- Existing physician sees 35 - 45 patients per day and he is eager to mentor his eventual successor.
- Practice has a great payor mix.
- Are you nearing the end of your Family Medicine residency program and anxious to find that great opportunity with lots of potential for a very successful career?
- Walterboro is 60 minutes west of Charleston but also sits along I-95 making Savannah and Columbia an easy 60 - 70 minute drive, and all points on the N/S corridor easily accessible.
- We want someone who appreciates small town living at its finest and is excited to serve their community in a big way.
- HCA offer a competitive compensation package, fully paid Occurrence-based Malpractice, as well as many negotiable incentives, depending upon the candidate's needs.
- Family Medicine for Outpatient only in Walterboro, SC!
- Then we are searching for you!
- The opportunity is located in Walterboro, SC which is located in the central part of the 3rd largest county in the state.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Walterboro, SC.
- We have a great opportunity in an HCA owned employed practice setting for you to learn from our existing practitioner.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago