Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Columbia) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Full federal DEA license with a SC address.
- We have a passion for connecting physicians with great opportunities to help people!
- Hours are flexible.
- Must have experience and comfort with procedures such as suturing, splinting, casting, interpreting X-rays, etc.
- You have a passion for helping people.
- Full, unrestricted SC medical license.
- Moonlighting Solutions is a physician-run organization designed to help physicians find desirable moonlighting opportunities with competitive salaries.
- This can be a temp-to-perm position for the right candidate.
- Doctors Care (a subsidiary of Bcbs) is a thriving network of 55 urgent care clinics throughout SC.
- Our client has contracted with us to find full-time or part-time locums coverage for an urgent care center in Columbia.
- Clean record.
- United States Citizen or Green Card.
- As the largest urgent care company in South Carolina, Doctors Care employs experienced, dedicated and compassionate medical professionals, providing excellent health care services.
- We will provide you with medical malpractice insurance with full tail coverage.
- BC FM, EM, or Med/Peds.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.