Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Greenville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Clinic hours Monday- Friday, 8-5.
- 401k matching program.
- Located in the heart of Eastern NC, Greenville (pop.
- Outpatient only.
- Guaranteed Annual Salary plus Bonus Incentives.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent choice of schools.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Guaranteed annual base salary plus bonus incentives.
- Vibrant college community including over 35,000 students.
- Numerous shopping opportunities, including popular national chains and unique, locally-owned stores.
- 20 parks including 3 waterfront- a 324-acre nature park and an outdoor amphitheater.
- Over 90,220) is an ideal, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen.
- Vidant Medical Group employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists in more than 85 locations.
- Desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons.
- Epic EMR system-wide.
- Paid Vacation, Sick & Holidays.
- Vidant Medical Center, a Level 1 academic medical center in Greenville, NC, is affiliated with the Brody School of Medicine at ECU.
- Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Numerous challenging private and public golf courses.
- Close proximity to NC and VA beaches.
- ECU's nationally recognized arts, theater and music program offers entertainment opportunities for the entire family.
- Student Loan Repayment / Residency Stipend.
- Work with experienced, mentoring physicians.
- Annual Stipend.
- 24/7 Hospitalist service for inpatient care.
- Malpractice/ Tail Coverage.
- Division I Athletic Conference-football, basketball and baseball teams.
- Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Family Medicine- Greenville are seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or IM-Peds physician to join an established practice.
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), the third largest and fastest growing university in the state.
- Greenville is 45 miles from I-95 and just over an hour from Raleigh, the Outer Banks, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean.
- No nights or weekends.
- Disability & Life Insurance.
- Vidant Medical Group is a multi-specialty group sponsored by Vidant Health, a not-for-profit eight hospital health care system serving 1 million people in eastern NC.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Vidant Health