Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Roanoke Rapids) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Family Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Pediatricians, OB/GYNs, Internists, Dentists, Clinical Pharmacists, Psychologists, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
- Malpractice insurance covered through Federal Tort Claims Act (Ftca) coverage.
- Signing bonus and relocation allowance (for providers not already living within commuting distance).
- Our positions qualify for Nhsc loan repayment/scholarship.
- Professional fees and dues are reimbursed.
- Communication/Customer Service/Teamwork.
- As a Community Health Center, we see everyone - those with NC Medicaid, NC Health Choice, Medicare, private insurance, and the uninsured.
- Job-Specific Skill Set.
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution at 2 years.
- We need individuals committed to a rural practice with the desire to establish roots in the community.
- Please indicate which location(s) you would be interested in on your application.
- 3 dental offices.
- We are looking for Family Practice and Internal Medicine providers in Roanoke Rapids, Hollister and Rich Square, North Carolina.
- Case Management and RN ACO Care Managers.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Roanoke Rapids, NC.
- Good Judgment.
- As an Fqhc with a Hpsa score of 22, our medical provider positions qualify for the National Health Service Corps (Nhsc) Loan Repayment Program and for Nhsc Scholars.
- We are a well-established primary medical care practice founded in 1974.
- 12 family practice offices, pediatrics office, OB/GYN office, school based health center program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Located in scenic northeastern North Carolina, we are seeking FM/IM physicians to provide excellent quality patient-centered health care in an outpatient-only setting.
- Community-Based Outreach Department, including Migrant/Seasonal Farm Worker, Infectious Disease, Cancer, Diabetes, etc.
- 3 in-house pharmacies and 340b pharmacy services.
- Closed on major holidays.
- Integrated Behavioral Health - Adult and Child Psychologists and Lcsws.
- Annual CME allowance of up to $3000 & up to 5 days.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago