Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Large metro draw area.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- No Weekends.
- University of North Carolina.
- 16 Patients on Average per Day.
- 500-600 Patient Panel.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas provide plentiful attractive communities both urban/metro and suburban.
- There is access to urban amenities such as professional sports, concerts, plays, museums, parks, shopping, private and public schools and universities.
- Below is some general information for your review.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in North Carolina, NC.
- Full Time: Permanent: Employed Position.
- Duke University.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Mgma Median Salary.
- 18 Days PTO + 7 Holidays + 1 Week CME.
- Wake Forrest University.
- This opportunity is based in the Charlotte, North Carolina.
- North Carolina is home to an abundance of lakes, forests, mountains, golf courses and the beautiful coast!
- Aureus Medical Group is looking for a primary care physician to join an organization that is committed to making the resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life.
- Very Light Telephone.
- Monday - Friday Schedule.
- In just a short drive the outdoor world awaits.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago