Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The medical service area for Rocky Mount and surrounding communities exceeds a patient population of 150,000.
- Boice-Willis Clinic in Rocky Mount, North Carolina is seeking a Family Practitioner to join their physician-owned group.
- Rocky Mount is located in Nash and Edgecombe counties, just a short drive from the Raleigh/Durham area.
- Boice-Willis Clinic is a multi-specialty, physician-owned practice consisting of more than 70 physicians, including 19 physician extenders representing 16 medical specialties with over 350 support staff.
- High income potential.
- The Clinic, established in 1914 by Dr. Boice and Dr. Willis who were inspired by the Mayo Clinic concept, has grown to seven office locations with the flagship location in a five-story 80,000 square foot facility.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Rocky Mount, NC.
- Full comprehensive benefits.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Rocky Mount is a great community with a friendly neighbor-to-neighbor feel, small enough to be charming and personable, yet large enough to offer the sophistication of the arts, the excitement of sports and recreation, and the security of quality healthcare.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago