Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- This opportunity is perfect for an individual that favors autonomy in the work place.
- Ability to hire office staff and midlevel provider of choosing.
- In the heart of South Carolina lies an opportunity to grow as both a physician and a leader, to build a reputation amongst highly reputable physicians, and reside in a location that is equidistant to the beach, mountains, lakes.
- We will be scheduling interviews very soon and can set up a initial phone.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in South Carolina.
- Compentitive salary, benefits, and PTO allotment (Includes revenue sharing).
- A multi-campus physician owned group practice is seeking a lead Family Medicine physician to be the force of growth in a new location in Lake Murray.
- Will serve as lead physician at start up location.
- The physician would be utilized throughout the entire growth process, from determining the interior and exterior of the building, to growing the faculty base, and developing the practice as a lead physician.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago