Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Raleigh) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Help Where THE Need IS THE Greatest!
- Completion of an accredited residency program in area of practice.
- We are a private, not-for-profit, comprehensive community health center dedicated to providing excellent care to the medically underserved within our multiple locations across Wake & Franklin Counties in beautiful central North Carolina.
- Recommends community resources to meet patient and family needs.
- Keeps behaviors, communications and other outward expressions regarding CHC in a positive manner.
- Makes reasonable and sound medical assessments and treatment plans.
- We are a designated Health Professional Shortage Area, therefore, we will partner with you to ensure you take full advantage of the loan repayment programs available to you through the NC Office of Rural Health and The National Health Services Corp.
- They must maintain a positive, constructive, collaborative, cooperative, professional, friendly and respectful working relationship with coworkers and supervisor.
- The ideal candidate is passionate with a strong desire to serve a mix of publicly and privately insured and indigent patients, within an organization that partners closely with the communities we serve.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy.
- Board Certified or Eligible Status.
- Interviews and advises patients regarding health and illness prevention.
- Coordinates delivery of care with appropriate clinical staff to ensure quality of care is met.
- Provides diagnostic and therapeutic medical services to patients.
- Participates in quality improvement and utilization management programs and activities.
- Here at Advance, we offer a very attractive total compensation package, including competitive salary, relocation and CME reimbursement, sign-on bonuses, fringe employee benefits including a generous PTO plan, as well as multiple stipend opportunities.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Raleigh, NC.
- Advance Community Health has an exciting new opportunity for the right individuals in our Apex, Fuquay-Varina & Louisburg Family Practices!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago