Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $180,000.
- Situated between 2 large lakes offering access to state's best fishing, camping, hiking, and more.
- Taylor Laufer.
- Outpatient only primary care.
- Close knit community is less than 1 hour drive to Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill.
- Enjoy all the amenities available in North Carolinas capital.
- 180K minimum.
- CME with 5 days and 2,500 allowance.
- Leadership available.
- Under 2 hours to Winston-Salem and Greensboro.
- Majestic North Carolina community is commutable from Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill.
- Diverse real estate including gated subdivisions, lakeside, build to spec, acreage, and rental options.
- PTO is in addition to 10 national holidays.
- Medical Directorship available.
- Average 18-22 patients per day.
- Increased salary reflective of experience.
- Member, National Association of.
- Top ranked schools including pubic charter school, private schools, and community college.
- Up to 33 Days of PTO.
- I represent a Family medicine opportunity in North Carolina, less than an hour from Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill.
- Full support staff including advance practice providers.
- Nestled between 2 destination lakes offering immediate access to outdoor recreation.
- No weekends.
- Elevate Healthcare Consultants.
- Mission oriented community health center providing care for over 20 years.
- Outpatient only with 4 day weeks.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision.
- Member, National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.
- 403B with 3 percent employer match.
- 50K student loan assistance.
- Student Loan assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Elevate Healthcare Consultants.