Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Charlotte, has been voted by United States Today as "the most livable city," offering the excitement of a cosmopolitan city and the ease of southern charm, big-city style and down-home appeal.
- Charlotte has great public schools which were ranked 7th in listing of "The Best Education in the Biggest Cities". It is the 2nd largest financial center in the country and is ranked in the Top 50 Cleanest Cities.
- Employed position.
- Enjoy a vibrant community rich with opera, art, theatre, architecture, boating, hiking, museums and higher education.
- Compensation: Extremely lucrative compensation package including productivity incentives, medical, dental, vision insurance, malpractice, $10,000 relocation, $6,000 for CME, retirement, PTO and so much more!
- Several locations around the city and in the suburbs!
- There is a wealth of social, cultural and recreational amenities along with a sports enthusiast's dream!
- Schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm with no.
- Charlotte is a very progressive and energetic community yet still maintains the charm of the South.
- Located 2 hours from the beautiful mountains and 4 hours from the beach, it is the largest city in the Carolinas.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- This city serves as a major financial center and home to a number of Fortune 500 companies.
- Location: Charlotte, NC offers something for everyone.
- Facility/Opportunity: Health Center in Charlotte is seeking a Family Practitioner for an Outpatient opportunity.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago