Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- A Community Health Group would like to invite a Family Medicine Physician to join them in providing compassionate healthcare to under-served communities of Northwestern North Carolina.
- Job Number JO-1708-3076.
- Attractive quality of life in a charming town about 90 minutes from Winston-Salem.
- 4 day work week / Tuesday -Friday 8am to 6pm.
- Treat and average of 20 patients per day.
- Sign-On Bonus.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Winston-Salem, NC.
- Practice Family Medicine in the beautiful northwestern hills of North Carolina.
- Income & Benefits.
- 100% Outpatient Practice.
- Retirement Plan.
- Does a small-town quality of life with crisp-clean air and breathtaking mountain views interest you?
- Competitive Salary.
- Student Loan Repayment up to $100K over 4 years.
- Full Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago