Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Wilson) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Services will include: primary & preventative care, immediate care, physical therapy, specialty care, moderate complexity lab, x-rays, mammography, ultrasound, Echo and retail pharmacy.
- Wilson, NC.
- Desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons.
- Numerous shopping opportunities, including popular national chains and unique, locally-owned stores.
- Malpractice/ Tail Coverage.
- Positions available fall 2018.
- See why physicians choose Vidant Health.
- Wilson's Amtrak train station is served by two passenger trains traveling east-west and north-south.
- Paid Vacation, Sick & Holidays.
- Known as the "City of Antiques", Wilson's Antique District represents one of the largest markets in the South.
- Perfectly situated along Interstate 95 halfway between New York and Florida, and just east of Raleigh, Wilson's unique blend of life's modern amenities and old-fashioned charm create the ultimate in gracious living.
- Ample recreation facilities with public parks and gardens, four 18-hole golf courses, reservoirs for boating and fishing, numerous tennis courts, and swimming pools, one for year-round use.
- Greenlight, the City of Wilson's community-owned all-fiber optic network is the highest-speed residential Internet available in North Carolina.
- Epic EMR.
- Guaranteed base salary plus bonus incentives.
- Medical, Dental & Vision.
- 45 miles from Greenville, home to East Carolina University (ECU), the third largest and fastest growing university in the state with nationally recognized arts, theater and music program and Division I American Athletic Conference -football, basketball and baseball.
- 401k matching program.
- Ability to live in Greenville or Raleigh.
- Wilson is an ideal, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen.
- Wilson is 40 minutes from Greenville and Raleigh with easy access to the beautiful beaches of North Carolina.
- Employment by an established growing healthcare system.
- Low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent choice of schools.
- Annual Stipend.
- Vidant Medical Center, a Level 1 academic medical center in Greenville, is affiliated with the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University.
- 45 miles from Raleigh and the Raleigh-Durham International Airport and less than 2 hours to the Atlantic Ocean.
- State-of-the-art newly-constructed Multispecialty Clinic and Immediate Care.
- Dynamic college community including Barton College, a four-year liberal arts college.
- Vidant Medical Group is a multi-specialty group sponsored by Vidant Health, a not-for-profit eight hospital health care system serving 1 million people in eastern NC.
- Built in referral network.
- Vidant Medical Group employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists in more than 85 locations.
- Vidant Medical Group is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or IM-Peds physicians for a new model of healthcare in Wilson, North Carolina.
- Guaranteed Annual Salary plus Bonus Incentives.
- No nights or weekends.
- Outpatient Only.
- Home of the internationally known folk artist, Vollis Simpson and his elaborate "Whirligigs".
- Practice will offer a full range of healthcare services to patients of all ages.
- Student Loan Repayment / Residency Stipend.
- Disability & Life Insurance.
- Relocation Assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Vidant Health