Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Durham) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Durham, NC.
- Excellent benefits.
- 4 Day Work Week | Excellent Quality of Life.
- Valid Medical License.
- Comprehensive Geriatrics healthcare.
- Excellent culture: extremely cohesive team that provides quality care in an efficient manner.
- Raleigh/Durham Outpatient Primary Care Opportunity.
- Board Certified Family Medicine, Geriatrician, Med Peds and/or Internal Medicine physician to join an established Hospital Based Clinic practice.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- MD/DO Degree Required.
- Pace - Programs of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly.
- M-Th 8-5 PM - 32 hour work week.
- Relocation and Sign-On bonus.
- Profession: Physician.
- Exceptional job satisfaction.
- Well-respected nonprofit organization.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago