Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Greensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The specialty group consists of Gastroenterology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology, Urology, Physical Therapy, Industrial Rehab, and Athletic Training.
- Telephone only.
- This is a great opportunity for those who like the idea of running their own small practice, and working in a quaint small town, without the risk of private practice and the isolation of a small community.
- Physicians sit on the practices board.
- The group consist of five primary care practices, including Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Together, the group employees 18 physicians, 10 extenders, and over 200 staff members.
- The group is a proud member of Triad HealthCare Network, a Greensboro-based Affordable Care Organization (ACO), and Piedmont Integrated Health, an local-based clinically integrated network.
- The professional autonomy of private practice minus the business headaches!
- Providers at this practice average 20 patients/day.
- Providers see a wide variety of patients, with a good mix of children and adults, chronic and acute care.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Greensboro, NC.
- The office will be staffed with one physician, one NP/PA, and support staff, with the ability.
- Providers enjoy performing joint injections, simple procedures, on-site labs, & EKG, and utilizing All Scripts EMR.
- The Medical Associates Group and Specialty Group are subsidiaries of the hospital, a nonprofit organization.
- The physicians have their own autonomy in clinical practice and management decisions are made by the practice administration in consult with the physicians.
- A robust benefits package is offered through the hospital that includes: medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, long & short-term disability, flex spending accounts, life insurance, accident & critical illness insurance, 403(b) retirement savings, and more!
- Compensation is highly competitive, with signing bonus, education loan repayment, relocation, CME, and paid professional dues.
- Medical Associates Group seeks a board certified Family Medicine or Med/Peds physician to join our busy practice near Randleman, North Carolina, just 15 minutes south of Greensboro, North Carolina's third largest city.
- Practice hours are M-F 8am - 5pm, with the potential to offer expanded hours, which can lead to greater schedule flexibility.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago