Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen position (Charleston) is a single-specialty group practice.
- In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, Credent, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (Ncqa) since 2001.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible - Family Medicine (FM) Physician or Urgent Care Physician.
- Medical Doctor Associates is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.
- Sorry no Visa sponsorhip.
- Hours are 8a-8p M-F.
- MDA is seeking Family Medicine physicians and Urgent Care physicians for a fabulous suburb of Charleston location.
- 8-5 Sat and Sun.
- Medical Doctor Associates (MDA), part of one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years.
- These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero's Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients.
- We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.