Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Provide health and medical education to patients and families.
- Assign the appropriate diagnosis and procedural codes to permit third party insurance billing.
- Highly Competitive Salary.
- We have practices located in Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill and offer excellent proximity to amenities within the Triangle.
- Essential Duties and.
- Experience as a Family Medicine Physician (Board Certification strongly preferred).
- Consult and counsel patients and families.
- Refer patients as needed to appropriate medical specialists and other healthcare professionals to assure multidisciplinary care is provided.
- Fcvs Profile Preferred for those without NC License.
- Full Benefits.
- NC State License Preferred.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Chapel Hill, NC.
- M-F: 8:00 - 5:00.
- Document medical and clinical care in the patient's medical record.
- Prescribe medically appropriate pharmaceuticals.
- Exercise independent professional judgement in the care and treatment of patients.
- We are looking for Family Medicine Physicians to join established practices within The UNC Health Care system.
- Easily commutable location.
- Telephone On.
- Provide professional medical services to patients.
- Order and prescribe medical treatment, diagnostic testing, nursing care, and other health/medical services.
- Adhere to the principles of medical ethics.
- Medical School Graduate (MD/DO).
- Day Admin Day per week to catch up on paperwork.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Physician who prefers an outpatient setting with the opportunity to firmly plant themselves in the practice and community.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago