Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Hendersonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital-employed opportunity with competitive base salary plus wRVU incentive, annual quality bonus available upon meeting quality measures, professional liability insurance, comprehensive benefits/retirement package, CME/Dues allowance, relocation.
- In addition, UNC Health Care includes UNC Faculty Physicians (the practice group serving UNC Hospitals) and the UNC Physicians Network (a wholly owned subsidiary of UNC Health Care that owns and operates community-based practices that provide primary and specialty care throughout the North Carolina Triangle area.
- Pardee Hospital is a not-for-profit community hospital licensed for 222 acute care beds and is the second largest employer in Henderson County with more than 1,200 team members.
- UNC Health Care is a not-for-profit medical system owned by the State of North Carolina and based in Chapel Hill, North Carolina at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Today, UNC Health Care consists of UNC Medical Center, Rex Healthcare, Chatham Hospital, High Point Regional Health, Caldwell Memorial Hospital, Johnston Health, Pardee Hospital, Nash Health Care, Wayne Memorial Hospital and UNC Lenoir Health Care.
- That's why we attract so many of country's best doctors, and why most of our team members have been with us for years.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hendersonville, NC.
- Our mission is to improve the health of the communities we serve by leading the transformation of health care in our communities with the best people providing the best care.
- Pardee Hospital is seeking a Board Certified Family Medicine Physician for outpatient practice opportunity in established practice in Henderson County, NC.
- It provides services throughout the Triangle and North Carolina.
- UNC Health Care was created in 1998, when the North Carolina General Assembly passed legislation that established the UNC Health Care System, bringing under one entity UNC Hospitals and the clinical programs of the UNC School of Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago