Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Knightdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Adhere to the principles of medical ethics Education.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Knightdale, NC.
- Great Culture.
- Assign the appropriate diagnosis and procedural codes to permit third party insurance billing.
- Board Certified Family Medicine preferred.
- Document medical and clinical care in the patient's medical record.
- Join our growing team and help serve the Raleigh community!
- Fcvs Profile preferred for those without NC license but not required.
- Provide professional medical services to patients.
- Exercise independent professional judgement in the care and treatment of patients.
- Full Benefits.
- Provide health and medical education to patients and families.
- NC State License preferred but not required.
- Refer patients as needed to appropriate medical specialists and other healthcare professionals to assure multidisciplinary care is provided.
- Medical School Graduate (MD/DO) Experience.
- We are looking for a Family Medicine Physician to join one of our practices in Raleigh, NC.
- The practice is located in Knightdale, which is an excellent location near shopping and entertainment venues.
- Consult and counsel patients and families.
- Position Specifics.
- Order and prescribe medical treatment, diagnostic testing, nursing care, and other health/medical services.
- Prescribe medically appropriate pharmaceuticals.
- Competitive Salary.
- M-F: 8:00 - 5:00.
- Experience as Family Practitioner (Board Certification strongly preferred) Licenses/Certifications.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago