Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Pinehurst) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Visa sponsorship NOT available**.
- Enjoy the best of all worlds!
- An unrestricted NC medical license and clean background are essential.
- Just 30 minutes from the resort destination of Pinehurst, 90 minutes to major metro areas (Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh) and 3 hours to the crystal waters of the Atlantic coast and the rugged Appalachian mountains.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pinehurst, NC.
- FirstHealth of the Carolinas - a private, award-winning, not-for-profit healthcare system - is seeking a dynamic physician to join our employed provider group in central North Carolina.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package with 2 year salary guarantee, incentives for productivity and quality, sign on bonus, loan repayment option, annual time off, 3 retirement plans, paid malpractice with tail coverage, relocation allowance, CME, wellness incentive and more.
- Live in a temperate climate where outdoor activities are enjoyed year-round.
- Practice autonomously in a high functioning, recently renovated clinic.
- Join a physician-led, financially stable group of hospital employed providers.
- At least two years of outpatient clinical experience in Family Medicine preferred.
- Focus on delivering quality patient care, not on the operational details of running a practice.
- Our stable Hospitalist service offers strong consult, inpatient and direct admit support.
- Completion of an Acgme-certified Family Medicine residency program and board certification/eligibility required.
- Dedicate your time to 100% outpatient care.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago