Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (High Point) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- UNC Regional Physicians has 14 medical specialties in 20 convenient locations with more than 50 board certified physicians.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in High Point, NC.
- Excellent benefits including Competitive Mgma salary, matching 401(k), malpractice insurance, CME allowance and paid time off.
- Located in the Piedmont Triad region of central NC, we are just two hours from the NC mountains and 3 hours to the Outer Banks.
- Regional Physicians continues to offer the most advanced health care services in a caring, compassionate and professional environment.
- The new physician will join our current team of physicians in caring for patients for their primary care practice sites in High Point.
- UNC High Point Regional Hospital is seeking a BC Family Medicine Physician to join our growing team.
- We are a multi-specialty group of physicians practices, a wholly-owned subsidiary of High Point Regional Health.
- We have been serving the needs of individuals and families in Greater High Point, Asheboro, Jamestown, Thomasville, Lexington and southwest Greensboro areas for more than 12 years and are growing our primary care network.
- Family oriented community with Affordable Cost of Living.
- Great work/life balance.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago