Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Complete necessary paperwork including, but not limited to: Short term disability paperwork and medical/sick leave excuses.
- Primary evaluation of applicants for care at the medical center including history and physical examination, ordering of pertinent laboratory and radiology tests and initial diagnosis and disposition of these patients.
- Enter all reports for incorporation into the computer patient record system (Cprs) on the day of the visit and will satisfy VHA and medical center policies and Joint Commission requirements for documentation.
- NextLocums has been retained by an esteemed facility to secure a best in class Psychiatry physician for a new assignment in Greenville, NC.
- Prescribe medications for patients according to the established drug formulary at this facility.
- The physician must possess computer skills to access the computer patient record system (Cprs) utilized by the VA.
- Variance from the formulary should occur only when clinically indicated and in compliance with the procedures established.
- Perform and record medication reconciliation for each encounter.
- Obtain appropriate consultation from on-.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls) Certification from the American Heart Association.
- All notes to be completed and signed within 24 hours of encounter.
- Any administrative requirement for referral and/or transfer to another medical facility will be completed by VA personnel and approved by the Chief of Staff or designee prior to transfer.
- Physician, Board Certified/Board Eligible by the American Board of Medical Specialties (Abms).
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- Orientation to Cprs will be provided by the VA.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago