Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Average 20 patients per day.
- Competitive Starting Salary.
- Income & Benefits.
- Job Number JO-1710-3179.
- Live in a beautiful location, make great pay and enjoy the southern hospitality offered by an attractive small-town atmosphere.
- A well-established community health center, located about an hour from Raleigh, is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join their team.
- Beautiful rural community located near I-95 and roughly 1 hour from Raleigh.
- Practice Family Medicine Opportunity in eastern North Carolina - 1 hour from Raleigh.
- Sign-On Bonus.
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Raleigh, NC.
- 100% Outpatient Practice.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago