Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $180,000.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mon-Fri 8a-5p.
- Community has 2 beautiful lakes and is perfect for hunting, fishing, hiking, boating, biking, and other outdoor activities.
- Average patients per day = 20-25.
- PCP in rural NC, but only 30 miles north of Durham.
- Loan repayment available.
- Benefits include: health/dental/life/malpractice insurance, retirement plan, CME.
- Must be BC/BE.
- Salary range: $160K - $180K.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Locum Life