Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Greensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The community clinic services the uninsured and underserved adult patient population and patients with complex medical issues in the Greensboro area.
- Guilford County Magnet and Charter Schools.
- Community Health and Wellness Center and Cone Health Medical Group (Chmg) is seeking a team-oriented, BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician.
- Services include chronic disease management, disease prevention, diagnosis, and treatment, onsite point-of-care laboratory testing, health education and prevention programs, physicals and immunizations, on-site pharmacy, and same day appointments.
- Greensboro is home to many sporting events including the annual PGA Wyndham Championship and more.
- Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital.
- Greensboro Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- Greensboro is a city of more than 280,000 people, with a regional population of approximately 1 million.
- Greensboro Country Club.
- Chmg members offer primary care medical services, including family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, and urgent care.
- Arts, education, and recreation are plentiful in Greensboro, including outstanding schools, the prestigious Eastern Music Festival, concerts, lakes, bike trails and parks, numerous organizations and clubs, great shopping, and dining.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Greensboro, NC.
- Sedgefield Country Club.
- Census Data for Greensboro.
- It is great location right in the center of North Carolina, about 2 hours from the Blue Ridge Mountains and about 4 hours from NC and SC beaches.
- Video of the Piedmont Area.
- Chmg consists of more than 400 medical professionals employed by Cone Health who practice medicine at almost 100 locations across the Triad and work closely with the region's largest and most comprehensive health network.
- City of Greensboro.
- The clinic uses the medical home model to provide care for adults needing healthcare when it's not an emergency.
- The model uses physicians, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, social workers, health coaches and other healthcare specialists to provide patient care.
- Forest Oaks Country Club.
- Specialty care is also provided through the Cone Health Medical Group.
- Private Schools in Guilford County.
- Guilford County Schools.
- Greensboro has a four-season with moderate, short winters and beautiful "Carolina Blue" skies.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago