Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · December 17, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Greensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cone Health MedCenter Kernersville is seeking a patient-centered Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med/Peds physician to join their well-respected, established practice.
- This area was ranked as the 14th "Best Big City" in the United States for having high salaries, affordable cost of living and a great job market for physicians.
- Great Team Culture with High-Quality Administrative Support.
- With a family-oriented hometown essence, Kernersville is the ideal place.
- The area is blessed with 18 colleges and universities all located within a 20 mile radius of Kernersville.
- 100% Outpatient, Hospital Employed.
- Growing Practice.
- Centrally located in the Greater Greensboro/Triad area, our practice is part of the Cone Health Medical Group (Chmg) offering a variety of healthcare services for families in the Kernersville area.
- CME Allowance and Relocation Assistance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Greensboro, NC.
- Donna Talbert.
- We are meeting the needs of our growing medical communities with the region's largest and most comprehensive health network.
- Kernersville is rich with history and tradition, but filled with innovative ideas, spirit, and civic pride.
- Cone Health | The Network for Exceptional Care.
- On-Site Full Service Lab and Imaging Services.
- Chmg consist of more than 550 compassionate, quality driven physicians employed by Cone Health who provide primary care and specialty care at around 130 locations across the Triad.
- Kernersville is a vibrant North Carolina community located in the Heart of the Triad and within 15 minutes of Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and High Point.
- MedCenter Kernersville offers exceptional care in a full range of services: Primary Care, Women's Health, Cardiology, Neurosurgery, Oculofacial Surgery, Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Pain Management, Outpatient Rehabilitation, Podiatry, Behavioral Health, Occupational Health and an on-site Urgent Care facility that is open seven days a week with minimal wait times.
- Education is a vital part of the Kernersville area and is demonstrated by the support the public and private schools have with the business community through partnerships, mentoring, and grant programs.
- Signing Bonus as well as a Great Compensation and Benefits Package.
- Kernersville offers all of the amenities you could ask for: performing arts, museums, botanical garden, numerous organizations and clubs, lakes, multiple parks including a bike and a dog park, organized sports and recreational opportunities, a 5K Cross Country Course and exceptional shopping.
- Medical Group Development.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago