Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employed - Student Loan Repayment - Exceptional Quality of Life - Outstanding.
- Tax-free student loan repayment assistance with the potential of paying off all your loans.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in South Carolina.
- Expect to hit the ground running with this outstanding opportunity!
- Become a part of a well-established and respected Fqhc that is devoted to excellent patient care and serving the community.
- Enjoy a team environment working alongside physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
- Outpatient Family Medicine Physician Practice - Scenic South Carolina.
- Be a part of a mission to improve the health and well-being of others.
- Competitive base salary of $170,000 plus productivity bonuses.
- 100% outpatient and light.
- Ramp up quickly due to defined need and minimal competition.
- Benefits - Less Than an Hour from Columbia.
- 30 days of PTO, 7 days for CME and 12 sick days per year.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago