Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (South Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Coastal Carolina.
- Basketball/Music: Colonial Life Arena- Music Arena, Home to USC Men's Basketball (2017 Final 4) and Women's Basketball (2017 Natl.
- 16 Patients on Average per Day.
- Monday - Friday Schedule.
- Clemson College of Charleston.
- Full Time: Permanent: Employed Position.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- 18 Days PTO + 7 Holidays + 1 Week CME.
- No Weekends.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- University of South Carolina.
- Football: Williams Brice Football Stadium (and Tailgating)- 80,000 Max Capacity.
- Very Light Telephone.
- Aureus Medical Group is looking for a primary care physician to join an organization that is committed to making the resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life.
- Below is some general information for your review.
- 500-600 Patient Panel.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in South Carolina, SC.
- Mgma Median Salary.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- This opportunity is based in the capital of South Carolina, Columbia!
- Baseball: The Columbia Fireflies Minor League Baseball.
- Draw area of 800,000.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago