Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Camden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sentinel Health Partners is a multi-specialty physician practice with four (4) primary care locations in Camden, Lugoff, Kershaw, and Elgin, South Carolina.
- About Sentinel Health Partners.
- Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics physician for a dynamic, modern subspecialist group in Camden, South Carolina.
- Quick ramp up time.
- Student loan forgiveness negotiable.
- Group is seeking a physician who loves outpatient and hospital work and enjoys living in a rural community with quick access to nearby Columbia, SC.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- The practice includes physicians specializing in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology, OB-GYN, as well as nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- Competitive base salary with potential for quarterly bonuses.
- Modern Facility.
- Dynamic group of Physicians.
- Partnership opportunity.
- Good Specialists.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Camden, SC.
- Work Environment Features.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago