Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · February 23, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 27 days of PTO, malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- 10% quality bonus available.
- Monday-Friday work schedule with half day on Friday's.
- Loan repayment options available.
- Physicians will deliver 100% outpatient care.
- Two year income guarantee then transition to a production model in year 3.
- Good private and public school options are available as well as a variety of affordable housing options.
- Sign on and relocation bonuses available.
- This town is a short drive to Pinehurst, NC which is home to world renowned golf courses and equestrian areas.
- Location: This cozy community is an ideal location for singles and families alike!
- Compensation: Annual competitive base salary up to $225,000.
- This town is 90 minutes to downtown Charlotte, and 90 minutes to the Raleigh-Durham areas.
- Opportunity: Health Care Network is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join it's thriving practice.
- Established EMR system in place.
- Physicians can practice autonomously in a high functioning and recently renovated clinic.
- Facility: A private, not-for-profit health care network.
- Located close to Hinson Lake, fishing, canoeing, and endless trails are just a few of the outdoor activities available.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- Live near the city without the headache!
- Up to $2,500 in CME reimbursement and comprehensive benefits package.
- Advanced practice providers support the physicians in service delivery.
- Comprised of four hospitals, primary and convenient care clinics, dental centers, home health, hospice & palliative care, health & fitness centers, and a robust philanthropic Foundation.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago