Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · February 23, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The medical service area for Rocky Mount and surrounding communities exceeds a patient population of 150,000.
- High income potential.
- Boice-Willis Clinic is a multi-specialty, physician-owned practice consisting of more than 70 physicians, including 19 physician extenders representing 16 medical specialties with over 350 support staff.
- Rocky Mount is a great community with a friendly neighbor-to-neighbor feel, small enough to be charming and personable, yet large enough to offer the sophistication of the arts, the excitement of sports and recreation, and the security of quality healthcare.
- The Clinic, established in 1914 by Dr. Boice and Dr. Willis who were inspired by the Mayo Clinic concept, has grown to seven office locations with the flagship location in a five-story 80,000 square foot facility.
- Boice-Willis Clinic in Rocky Mount, North Carolina is seeking a Family Practitioner to join their physician-owned group.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Rocky Mount, NC.
- Rocky Mount is located in Nash and Edgecombe counties, just a short drive from the Raleigh/Durham area.
- Full comprehensive benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago