Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · April 22, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and Osha regulations.
- With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country.
- Occupational healthcare experience may apply in some clinics).
- Participates in the development of annual health center goals and objectives.
- The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Anderson, SC.
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located.
- Educates and advises on medical issues as needed.
- We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well.
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards.
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Certification may be required for some positions.
- Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting.
- At least three years of post-residency clinical experience.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school.
- Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare.
- Premise Health is currently looking for a Physician to provide Primary Care at our on-site clinic located in Anderson, SC.
- That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do.
- If Board Eligible, must take certification exam with the AOA or Abms within twelve months of date of hire.
- Post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker's Compensation medical guidance) in some health centers.
- Provides direct medical care to client company employees.
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty.
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services.
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records.
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients.
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing.
- May formulate and administer health programs as needed.
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software).
- May provide occupational health services (i.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients.
- Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine by the AOA or Abms or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago