Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · April 22, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Orangeburg) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Be a part of a mission to improve the health and well-being of others.
- Exceptional benefits package, well-trained staff and collegial work environment.
- Enjoy a team environment working alongside physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
- Expect to hit the ground running with this outstanding opportunity!
- 195,000 financial package with salary, grant and productivity bonuses.
- 100% outpatient and light.
- Tax-free student loan repayment assistance with the potential of paying off all your loans.
- Outpatient Family Practice - South Carolina - Employed - Student Loan Repayment - Great Quality of Life - Outstanding Benefits - Situated between Columbia and Charleston - $195,000 Income Potential.
- Ramp up quickly due to defined need and minimal competition.
- Become a part of a well-established and respected Fqhc that is devoted to the excellent patient care and serving the community.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago