Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Fayetteville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a full time opportunity working 40 hours per week.
- Outpatient only.
- Board Certification or Eligibility required.
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm.
- Must be comfortable with Women's Health.
- The mission of the hospitals and clinics established and run by the Department of Veterans Affairs is to fulfill the vision of President Lincoln, "To care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan.
- This opportunity requires an active license from any state.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fayetteville, NC.
- BLS, Acls and DEA required.
- Please reference job.
- A VA facility in North Carolina is in need of Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians to begin as soon as credentialing is complete for a 6 month assignment in the Fatyetteville, NC area.
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago