Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Fayetteville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fayetteville, NC.
- This opportunity requires an active license from any state.
- Please reference job.
- This is a full time opportunity working 40 hours per week.
- BLS, Acls and DEA required.
- Outpatient only.
- The mission of the hospitals and clinics established and run by the Department of Veterans Affairs is to fulfill the vision of President Lincoln, "To care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan.
- Must be comfortable with Women's Health.
- Board Certification or Eligibility required.
- A VA facility in North Carolina is in need of Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians to begin as soon as credentialing is complete for a 6 month assignment in the Fatyetteville, NC area.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago