Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Paladina Health contracts directly with employers to provide high quality, proactive primary care to their employees and dependents.
- We are seeking a second Primary Care Physician for our established Monroe clinic (FM or IM/Peds) who wants a true quality of life opportunity that can be found in our Direct Primary Care model.
- The business model and clinical model work in harmony which is a win for both.
- Competitive, non-production based compensation package with generous bonus potential.
- We bypass the insurance headaches and focus on providing the right care without the distractions of RVUs and productivity.
- CME allowance, Medical License, DEA and malpractice expenses.
- Balance between work and play, providing and enhanced quality of life for you and your family.
- All-expense paid trip to Denver, CO each year for the annual Physician Summit.
- Paladina gives physicians a sense of control again and allows them to work in a sustainable way.
- You are hoping to regain balance in your life.
- " Physicians often describe how they feel like they are running around putting band-aids on problems because they didn't have the time required to truly address patient needs.
- Our mission is to transform the way primary care is delivered in America.
- Why Paladina Health?
- Some of our doctors were contemplating leaving medicine all together, but now feel rejuvenated and envision continuing to practice this way until retirement.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- That is something that inspires and motivates the kind of physicians we are looking for.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Our Physicians manage 60-70% fewer patients per provider (versus the Fee-for-Service model) and have the time to provide exceptional care.
- You are tired of the "grind.
- You want to practice a model that encourages great patient care, rather than revenue production.
- You want to practice medicine the way you learned in medical school and regain your passion for patient care.
- Paladina incentivizes physicians for doing the right thing for patients.
- Paladina physicians have much longer appointment times with every patient allowing more in depth care at each visit.
- We focus on prevention and wellness, acute and chronic disease management and maximizing doctor-patient relationships.
- Tired of trying to hit unrealistic wRVU's for a health system or practicing business instead of medicine in private practice?
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago