Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · April 22, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full heath benefits.
- Compensation: Employed with base salary and incentives, signing bonus, relocation, PTO, CME with allowance and additional PTO, professional dues, fees and malpractice insurance covered, 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution, loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps (Nhsc).
- The ideal candidate will enjoy providing care in a rural community with a vibrant family oriented population.
- The Roanoke Valley is beautiful and charming in addition to an outdoor paradise with hiking, hunting, fishing, mountain biking and boating.
- 100% Outpatient with telephone.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- There is plenty of patients to see with doable volume.
- Residents enjoy moderate year-round climate with lots of sunshine.
- There are 12 clinic locations, you will work from one.
- Plenty of referrals and a work life balance that will allow you to build your practice and patient base while enjoying an amazing NC lifestyle.
- They have strong relationships with UNC as well as other major medical centers in the area.
- Opportunity: Family Medicine, Internists and MedPeds needed to join primary care center.
- Location: Located in scenic northeastern North Carolina with super easy access to I-95, this city is centrally located between Raleigh and the Research Triangle in NC and the capital of VA, Richmond.
- The hospital is state of the art and offers all the subspecialty support and surgical services.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago