Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · April 22, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Anderson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With an International Airport, a growing population and a thriving economy sitting just under the national average for cost of living, Charlotte has great weather with mild winters while still experiencing 4 seasons.
- Full-time and Job Share opportunities.
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package.
- The Charlotte Region boasts being United States News.
- 14 for Best Places to Live of Top 100 Metro areas in the United States.
- Throughout North and South Carolina.
- Atrium Health Family Medicine is actively seeking BC/BE Family Medicine Physicians to join our practice with locations throughout the.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Anderson, SC.
- Great schools (private and public), housing options and a wealth of recreational activities including two large lakes, 37 miles of greenway trails, and the United States National Whitewater Center are a few of the attractions.
- We provide a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs in about 40 acute care and specialty hospitals and 900+ care locations.
- Existing patient panels with average of 22-24 patients per day.
- Charlotte Metro area, including: Huntersville, Pineville, South Charlotte and Uptown Charlotte.
- Outpatient only.
- Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, with headquarters in Charlotte NC, is a national leader in the transformation of healthcare.
- Practice Environments with Innovative Workflow and Care Model Redesign.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago