Family Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · April 22, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem) is a multispecialty group practice.
- North Carolina license preferred.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to work as a team to achieve common goals.
- Bethany Medical Center is staffed with board certified physicians and providers representing eight medical specialties.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy.
- Practice staff members are known for treating each patient with prompt personalized care and attention.
- Family practice or internal medicine).
- Bethany Medical Center (BMC) is a multi-specialty medical practice serving the triad and surrounding communities since 1987.
- You are invited to learn about the scope of services on "Your Health is Our Concern".
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice Physician.
- Completion of an accredited residency program in area of practice (e.
- Established Independent Multi-specialty Practice Seeking a Primary Care Physician.
- Seeking a Primary Care Physician for our Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem, North Carolina location.
- Over 1 million people.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem, NC.
- Our mission at BMC is to provide excellent care through a multi-specialty approach from prevention to intervention of potentially life threatening health problems.
- The Triad includes the cities of Greensboro, High Point and Winston Salem.
- The medical practice has grown to provide the facilities, staff and support to offer urgent care, primary care, diagnostic testing, outpatient ancillary and specialty care professional services onsite.
- Enjoy an outstanding quality of life with no shortage of arts, entertainment, recreation, shopping, hundreds of restaurants and 85 colleges and universities including Wake Forest University, High Point University and UNC-Greensboro.
- Monthly Incentive Bonus.
- BMC is open seven days a week, with three convenient locations in High Point and Greensboro, North Carolina.
- BMC employs close to 300 full and part time employees.
- And more!
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago